Before summer started, I made a vow of keeping myself fit. I want to at least trim down and feel good about myself and more importantly to trash my bad habit of indulging to eating with no control. I want to suppress gluttony to feel good and to stay long for my little Christa and my family. Apparently, this objective remained just an objective this summer. I was a failure because I have no discipline. It is very ironic. I was a very disciplined person before some disturbances shook my being. I received reminders from concerned persons about getting back to old me.I do work on it.Honestly. Just some problems with the pace I choose and once in a while sulking to downers. But I feel better - and hoping for the best to come.
I was talked about some changes to happen for the opening of classes come June Although there was a slight feeling of hurt yet a big part of me was happy of the plan. This would give me room to improve myself as a teacher and do some lots of catching up with my close friends by being in the same room. This is God's decision- for me and my family. Wherever this would lead to, with confidence I'll say I'll be okay. No one is lost when the Lord takes the lead in his life.
As a conclusion, this day provided me with a list of realizations. In times that I'm down, I just have to reread them again and remind myself that life's like that - just hang on.
1.When all else is overwhelming, find yourself an outlet where to unload all your feelings. You may blog, indulge in a spa, give in to sinful food indulgences or surround yourself with the people you love.
2. Problems at work are left at work. Let peace reign in our abode.
3. Any disturbances in our lives are God's redirection.
4. Do what you love to do. This will detoxify all the negative energies and surface the renewed you.


No comments:
Post a Comment