Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BURST WITH MAXIMUM ENERGY


The girl in the photo is my baby. Her name is Christa. She's 2 and wears glasses to correct her accomodative esotropia. I can come up with a good list of descriptions about her. VERY ENERGETIC will be among the top 10 on the list.

I've heard, read and witnessed the TERRIBLE TWO'S scenario but I did not fully understand how terrible it really is until I experience it first hand with Christa. There will be times I am tempted to rouse her from sleep but when she is awake with all her energy- I would ask myself when will she ever call it a day. She tires everyone dealing with her yet without affecting the level of her energy. She brings most of us screaming with all the things that she does.

I now understand why toddlers from ages 2 up need to pay for their airfares. The last checkup she had, she strongly insisted to have her own seat. I just imagined what a hassle it would be to a seatmate to us trio. I am sure the seatmate will experience LSS of whatever songs that would come out of her mouth.

I was told this is just a phase and that in about a year or two-she'll lie low. What??? I still have a few years of bearing all her energy sucking activities. Despite the exhaustion she gives me, my love for her won't falter. As I said, all for her because she is my gift.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment