Monday, April 2, 2012

I'M AT IT AGAIN

April 2, 2012

I rushed home. Again. Needless to say, I was in one again. Hunger, stress, fatigue- knocked me off.

Despite this annoying state, I am grateful for I've been flanked with great friends. Divine, Roxy, Apple and Albert are my best friends. Good heart, helpful, fun loving, smart and the list goes on if I have to brag about them.

I met up with Papa so we could go home together. He had some errand to do and while waiting for him to finish, I sat at one burger chain for rest and to fill my stomach. It was past lunch time and the breakfast meal I had in the morning was just not sufficient.

It was really nice to be home and be hugged by my baby. So overwhelming, temporarily lifting all my worries away. It is amazing how powerful her hug is albeit her little arms. I love you Christa and I will never tire from saying this to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment