Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FILLED UP, WANT SOME?

July 27,2011


Seems like these past days and on days ahead, I was and still is so filled. There are just so many that have to be accomplished and my pace just can not keep up. Deadlines line up themselves and I do not have the energy to meet all of them. I have a valid excuse for the turtle pace though. I am physically weak brought about by a fatty liver. I am currently on the process of detoxifying myself from all the abuse and toxins that I filled up my body with. Googling made me realize that the process will take time and for now, I have to watch my diet so I'll bring myself back to be energetic. It means, I am in for a healthy lifestyle. No more Coke, fries, ice cream, Lord Byron's Baby backribs and homemade corned beef that I used to crave before. I welcome all the greens like brocolli, bitter lemon, pechay and cauliflower. Indeed what a change. I embraced the change as I was left with no choice. It's a decision I have to make not only for myself but most especially for my family.






No comments:

Post a Comment